Terms of Service and User Agreement
Table of Contents1. Definitions
5. Using SKILLTESTIC
6. Fees And Services
8. Account Terms.
9. Limits & Fraud Prevention
11. Right To Refuse Service
13. Limitation Of Liability
14. Our Warranties and Disclaimers
15. Liability for our Services
16. Jurisdiction Limitations
17. Bar To Action
18. Law And Forum For Legal Disputes
20. Interpretation “Account” means your account on this website corporate, business or personal.
“Customer”, “You” means a User of SKILLTESTIC Services.
“SKILLTESTIC”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means SKILLTESTIC.
“Intellectual Property Rights” refers to all intellectual rights including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patents, registered designs, trademarks, and any right to have confidential information kept confidential; and (b), whether or not such privileges are listed or capable of being listed and whether current under any laws.
“SKILLTESTIC Services” means services delivered by SKILLTESTIC, including but not limited to providing job listings and tests.
“User”, “you” or “your” means any entity who uses the website
“User Contract” means :
- this User Agreement;
We might change User Agreement along with any related material as required by posting amended terms on the Website.
The Services are provided by SKILLTESTIC (“SKILLTESTIC”), located in Canada.
The Website is an online place where Users utilise SKILLTESTIC Services. Patrons must register for an Account so they can to utilise SKILLTESTIC Services. As you start utilising SKILLTESTIC Website, read the whole User Agreement, relevant terms and all related information.
Members accept the risk of loss arising out of their SKILLTESTIC activities, including but not limited to usage of generated numbers or number combinations, the use or any inability to use the SKILLTESTIC site and the failure of the SKILLTESTIC site. SKILLTESTIC expressing states that SKILLTESTIC is not guaranteeing any job, placement or success of recruitment through the site.
- barred form legally binding contracts; or
- are below the age of 16; or
- a person forbidden from receiving services under the rules of Canada or other appropriate jurisdiction; or
- are banned from using the SKILLTESTIC Website.
Users might arrange for a commercial name or a business name to be linked with the User's Account. Users accept and come to an agreement that where a commercial name or business name is related with their Account, this User Agreement is an agreement with the User as an officer of that business and Users stay solely accountable for all activity carried out in relation of their Account.
We might refuse to accept an individual or business entity as a User at our sole discretion.
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our websites and services;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you, unless SKILLTESTIC has materially changed SKILLTESTIC Service provided or a clear typographical error is made;
- work with false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm SKILLTESTIC, the Website, or the interests or property of SKILLTESTIC users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the SKILLTESTIC Website or SKILLTESTIC's copyrights and trademarks; or
- will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person;
- will not violate any law or regulation;
- will not be defamatory or trade libellous;
- will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- will not contain the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons
- will not contain material linked to terrorist activities
- will not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about User or any other individual; and
- will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You are responsible for all content added to SKILLTESTIC and activity that occurs within your account;
- You may not use SKILLTESTIC for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- You are responsible for properly managing users of your account, all activity performed by your users;
- You are responsible for assigning appropriate permissions and responsibilities to your users, managing these and any actions performed by your delegates.
- we consider there might be a significant level of threat related to you, your files, or any or all of your accounts, as well as if we trust that there is a threat that such moneys will be resulting in funds refusal by relevant institutions;
- We trust that moneys will be sent to someone other than yourself;
- We believe you are sending funds to countries on we do not provide services to; or
- we have to take action due to law.
- if we conclude that you are in breach of our terms and conditions, or are not acting on terms of this agreement;
- if you breached a law;
- if you breached someone’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- if you engage in fraudulent or deceptive activities;
- we are required to do so by law;
- you might result in risk to us;
- you result in loss to us;
- you are offending or a risk to another user;
- for other similar reasons.
- any unintended, consequential, distinctive or related damages that might arise;
- any damage to business, income, or profits (whether indirect or direct) that might be experienced by you;
- any damage, claim, or loss which might be sustained by you as a consequence of any of your dealings concerning the Website.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES. WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, SKILLTESTIC, AND SKILLTESTIC’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SKILLTESTIC, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, SKILLTESTIC, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.